We are on a mission to be the name in craft cannabis. We can’t do that without great people. Are you ready?
Founded in Hamilton, Ontario in 2014, Radicle Medical Marijuana is a licensed Cannabis Company under the Cannabis Act. Radicle and Gage have a mission to become the leader in the craft cannabis segment with the highest standards in social responsibility and ethical business practices and is a proud platinum member of the Ontario Living Wage Program. The company’s world-class cannabis team produces premium indoor small-batch cannabis that is hydroponically grown. Radicle received its grower’s license in January 2018.
The sales associate, reporting to the CEO will be the brand ambassador of Radicle and its supporting brands. This role will be responsible for business development, generating leads and maintaining an ongoing relationship with retail stores, clients and prospects all over Canada. The sales representative will also provide day-day administrative support using our CRM and ensure on-going efficiency in sales. This role is for you if you are passionate about sales, are a people person and a go-getter who will continue to Champion the Radicle brand.
- Partner with internal stakeholder’s to follow up with sales leads while implementing a client acquisition and retention strategy resulting in new business partnerships while also maintaining existing relationships
- Understand the product range and future developments to keep the current and prospect clients in the know
- Reach out to customer leads throughout Canada through cold calling and in-person interactions with retail stores all around Ontario
- Keep up to date with industry trends, sales and marketing know-hows and attend events to yield more leads
- Develop and maintain a wholesale product catalogue along with pricing, service standards and terms
- Effective questioning, probing and engagement with the client leading to a robust understanding of our customers business needs and ultimately foster a successful ongoing sales cycle
- Come up with effective sales and marketing strategies in compliance with Health Canada and internal policies to keep up with the changing and evolving cannabis industry and enhancing our Brand presence
- Work with the supply chain and production team to create and maintain demand forecasts to ensure client needs are met
- Keeps Management informed by submitting activity and results reports on a weekly basis
- Utilize and maintain our internal CRM to ensure on-going follow-ups and increase efficiency on using the platform
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with emphasis on selling, business development and relationship building Excellent self-management and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong business acumen
- Advanced reporting and CRM database skills (Hubspot) + MS Office applications
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- A positive and results-oriented individual who is adaptable to fast-changing requirements
- A start-up mindset that relays a no task is too big or too small approach